It’s no secret that scarves make the best accessory no matter the season. Not only are they super convenient for the cooler months of Fall, but they’re comfortable and can add some serious style to an outfit if you wear it right. This Fall, Marc Jacobs took the look to New York Fashion Week; displaying the true versatility of a scarf by using them for everything from bandanas to belts, and even head turbans.
Here are some of my favorite scarves of the season!
1. JCrew, French Hen Scarf, $65
A fun print goes a long way with a laid back button up and khaki’s or jeans- a great look for work or a day of shopping with your friends.
2. Sir Alistair Rai, Aztec Block Scarf, $100
This scarf was named one of Rachel Zoe’s favorites by Piperlime, so there’s no way it isn’t fashionable. it goes with basically everything and I love the print.
3. Alexander McQueen, Silk Skull Scarf, $825
Trendy and comfortable, this scarf is capable of making an easy transition from day to night- and would look awesome with a leather coat.
4. Urban Outfitters, Urban Renewal Remnant Circle Scarf, $20
Made from different types of fabrics including lace, this scarf is a great transition from Summer to Fall.
5. Free People, Cut About Fringe Scarf, $48
Colorful and wonderful- this will guarantee you multiple compliments from your friends.
6. Urban Outfitters, Remi & Reid Striped Scarf, $29
Cozy, cute, and affordable! Pair it with your jean jacket or layer over your gym outfit for an effortless afternoon look!
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs, Abstract Print Silk Scarf, $198
This scarf can be worn multiple ways- try it as a head scarf on a cool rainy morning.
8. Kiton, Diamond Print Scarf, $300
Loving the pattern and colors on this soft, everyday scarf.
9. Yarnz, Floral Mosaic Silk Scarf, $110
Colorful and elegant, this one is sure to turn some heads!
10. Gap, Buffalo Plaid Open Weave Scarf, $29.95
Inexpensive and comfortable, this just screams fall and want to be worn to the pumpkin patch!