1. A co-worker randomly coming over to my desk and giving me this certificate for a free Starbucks treat!
2. I hate the cold and despise winter- but I seem to be okay with it when it snows. It’s pretty in Hoboken when it snows.
3. Randomly finding out Kc is good at yoga… or something. He just started doing all of these crazy moves… things people spend months trying to master!
4. A sunday walk in Hoboken to find some new stores are opening this Spring! Especially excited for Anthropologie!
5. Rita’s is open! To me, that means the beginning of spring 🙂
6. New bracelets to add to my collection… from Dear Hannah in Hoboken.
7. I’ve had a giftcard to Nordstrom from my birthday that I had yet to use, so when I saw these Topshop high-top oxfords, I had to get ’em.
8. On Saturday night, I met my aunt and a good family friend out for dinner and drinks in the city. We went to El Toro Blanco in the West Village and it was so good. Highly recommend the guac, the Al Pastor tacos, and the Fig Margarita!
9. Hand-me-downs have a totally different meaning when it means an amazing DVF skirt!
10. Finding a pair of shorts for Firefly… yes I know it’s 3 months away, but I stand by the fact it’s never too early to plan an outfit!