This weekend was my birthday weekend so there were many things making me happy.
1. On Sunday, we had a pool party and it was perfect. Friends form Baltimore, Philly, Belmar, and Hoboken came to celebrate with Steve & I and I couldn’t have dreamed up a better day.
2. My cousin Joseph (12), made this for me and Steve. I can’t get over how cool this is. It makes me happy.
3. Carli (Steve’s girlfriend) made this for me and KC. There really is nothing better than a homemade gift. The fact that someone takes the time to make something like this as opposed to going to the store to pick up a gift card means a lot. It’s so awesome.
4. The sunset on Saturday night. Sitting on the front deck with my family drinking wine and staring at this isn’t anything to complain about.
5. Family pictures. Every 5 years (or so), we take family photos. It’s always fun and I’m always left wondering how I got so lucky to have a family like mine. (These are just some pictures from my iPhone- professional photographer pictures will be up soon)!
6. Getting some birthday money to save up for a legit camera. ANY suggestions would be amazing. I heard the Canon EOS Rebel T4i is great, but I’m still going my research.
7. My little cousin (Elizabeth, 7), told me “I’m so lucky you have KC because that means I have him too.” My heart melted and then I died.