Wanderlist: A list of places all over the world that you feel that you must see in your lifetime.
Here is my Wanderlist.
1. Bora Bora: I want to stay in a place like this in Bora Bora. Imagine having one of these houses for a week with your family or a group of friends/couples. I imagine waking up in a hut above the water, throwing on a bathing suit, and just leaping into the clear blue sea… and staying there all day.
2. Greece: I’ve been wanting to go to Greece ever since I saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but who hasn’t. It looks like the coolest country to explore and really have an opportunity to go off the beaten path and get into the culture and learn from locals about how the Greek live.
3. Cinque Terre, Italy: I’ve been to Italy twice, but I have yet to visit the five small towns that line the north western coastline. I think it looks magical and I’ve heard it’s one of the most beautiful places in the world.
4. Barcelona, Spain: I think I would love Barcelona. A fun, young european city set on the beautiful coast of eastern Spain… sign me up.
5. Sydney, Australia: I’ve heard only amazing things about Australia. Everyone that has been has told me that I would love it and not want to come home. My brother studied abroad there and agrees: I need to see it for myself.
6. Zurich, Switzerland: I don’t know many people that have been, but I think it seems like one of those cities that would be amazing to visit any month of the year and just have a great European experience. In my mind, this is a city that you can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or a glass of wine at a small cafe after a long day of touring the city or skiing the Swiss Alps. I think there’d be tons of things to learn and nooks and crannies to be discovered.
7. Africa: Imagine how cool an African safari would be. I’m not the most outdoorsy or adventurous person that ever lived, but I think the idea of a Luxury Safari is insane (in a good way).
Don’t worry, the list isn’t finished. It’s going to grow, probably with each passing minute.