As much as I don’t want to believe the saying, “fall is the new spring,” it’s already proving true. Rainy days are only enjoyable when spent inside, cuddled up in bed with a classic chic flick; but lets face it, we all have lives that need to go on despite the weather. Fall days in the northeast are usually beautiful and enjoyable, but add rain to the forecast and the day becomes cold and dreary.
The past few days in particular have been cold and wet ones- and I haven’t been prepared, so I put together a list of my favorite rainy day essentials while shopping around online!
1. Rag and Bone Floppy Brim Fedora, $175- Perfect to keep your hair looking fab when you have to venture out in the rain.
2. Felix Ray Rain Rain Go Away Umbrella, $45- Stay dry with this playful umbrella that will be sure to brighten your day!
3. LifeProof iPhone Case, $79.95- Don’t let rain stop you from communicating with family, friends, or co-workers while commuting around the city. Life goes on with this water-resistant case, available in a variety of colors.
4. Oliver Peoples Polarized Sunglasses, $325- Stay stylish and chic in a sun-shower with these awesome sunnies.
5. C. Wonder Sateen Classic Trench, $198- Bright, happy colors can go a long way on a dreary day, and this trench will never go out of style.
6. Vince Draped Wool Coat with Hood, $675- Worth the splurge, this comfy wool coat is perfect to go under a raincoat or trench on those cold, rainy days.
7. Rachel Zoe Burnout Dotted Velvet Scarf, $200- A scarf made of velvet, what’s more cozy than that? This is a great day-to-night piece as well!
8. Rich & Skinny Legacy Print Skinny Jeans in Black Houndstooth, $165- A chic houndstooth print lets stretch-denim skinny jeans be trendy and comfortable all at once.
9. Hunter Interlaken Boots, $195- This rain boot is fashion’s answer to wet weather. The stable heel and cute buckle accent will make you want to go dancing in the rain!
10. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote, $145- Make sure all of your important belongings make it to your destination without getting soaked with this water-resistant tote.